Deep Water Point was built on a single philosophy: Utilize the knowledge, experience, insight, and innovation of highly successful senior government and industry executives to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We accelerate client growth by identifying and vetting opportunities and providing the capture, development, and marketing resources needed to succeed in today’s complex Government environment. With a client renewal rate of nearly ninety percent, our track record of success is fueled by our deep knowledge of the federal environment coupled with extensive business development, sales and capture support expertise. Our win strategies leverage client resources and are complemented by our vast resource pool that spans the entire federal market. These strategies include early shaping white papers, strategic hires, dream teams, transition plans, incumbent subcontractor teaming, and targeted pricing models to enhance win performance.
As a privately-held firm, Deep Water Point is able to maintain an exclusive network of excellence that combines the strength of over one hundred subject matter experts with an average of 30 years experience in the government market. To round out our capabilities, we have a vast network of affiliates who offer niche expertise in others areas, allowing Deep Water Point to serve as a comprehensive provider of services and expertise.
What we deliver
- Market Intelligence and Analysis
- Business Development
- Target Agency Opportunity Identification
- Capture Management and Proposal Support
- Strategic Account Planning and Sales Support
- Messaging and Requirements Alignment with Funding Initiatives
- Competitive Analysis
- Channel Partner Model Optimization
- General Business Model Advisory Services
What sets us apart
- Flexibility & scalability of our offerings throughout the business lifecycle. Deep Water Point provides expertise, services and solutions across the full business lifecycle. We can assist at any point in the cycle, and work with you internally and externally to help you meet your growth goals.
- Extensive, broad experience through a combination of government and business leaders. Your business will gain access to both former federal and industry top-level executive teams that provide a highly complementary view of your market space. Our principals will create partnerships with you that go beyond the average consulting relationship.
- Our bias for action. Deep Water Point teams will focus with you on creating real business outcomes. We roll up our sleeves, and get into the trenches with you – the same trenches we’ve been in during our prior careers.